The Scala offerings forming a highly optimized solution for digital communication that manages the entire lifecycle for multi-layered playlist creation, distribution, audience measurement and monitoring of large-scale digital communication networks. It is massively scalable and capable of managing networks containing up to 50,000 concurrent media devices. It combines patented content delivery platform with state-of-the-art digital media technology. The solution can be purchased as a customer-deployed, through a Software as a Service (SaaS) arrangement, or as a managed service via SCALA or SCALA partners worldwide.
Sr. Technical Support Engineer
SCALA EMEA is hiring multiple Tier 3 Technical Support Engineers to provide technical support for Digital Communication Solutions based on the Scala technologies. You will answer technical inquiries, diagnose reported problems and configuration issues, recommend possible solutions, follow issues through to resolution or workaround and escalate if needed.
As part of the Support team you will work in a 24/7/365 shift schedule and document all activities in the customer tracking database including nature and resolution recommended. You will multi-task, prioritize and organize all calls and e-mails sent to you or assigned to you.
An extensive introduction program and assessment are part of the job to compose a personal development plan.
Qualifications & Competences
- Education in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Absolute understanding of IP networks and environments. L2, L3, TCP/IP, UDP, VLAN, WLAN, VPN, and NAT are familiar terms for you
- You have experience in configuring and maintaining Active Directory, Windows 10, Office, Skype, VMWare, Windows Server 2012/2016
- Understanding of Linux, Scripting (Python), Cloud (AWS/Azure) and Databases (Postgress/SQL)
- Mastering the English language, an additional language is preferable
- Knowledge of CRM Tools and Helpdesk Pro software
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in a Technical Support role
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Focused on getting the best results
- Professional and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent work ethic
- Hands-on mentality
- Eager to learn
A challenging job in an inspiring and rapidly developing high-tech company, where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is one of our most important assets. We embrace initiatives, ownership and a strong team spirit. By providing freedom, we support you to be creative and to organize the job in accordance with the overall goals of Scala EMEA. We are committed to support your professional and personal development and give you the opportunity to cooperate with talented people.
Please submit your resume and motivation via the Apply Now button. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Sandra Theunissen (HR Manager): +31 46 8080151