The Scala offerings forming a highly optimized solution for digital communication that manages the entire lifecycle for multi-layered playlist creation, distribution, audience measurement and monitoring of large-scale digital communication networks. It is massively scalable and capable of managing networks containing up to 50,000 concurrent media devices.It combines patented content delivery platform with state-of-the-art digital media technology. The solution can be purchased as a customer-deployed, through a Software as a Service (SaaS) arrangement, or as a managed service via SCALA or SCALA partners worldwide.
- Provide Tier 1 & 2 technical support via phone and email for all hardware/software products: answer technical inquiries, diagnose reported problems or configuration issues, recommend possible solutions, follow issue through to resolution or escalate if no resolution can be found.
- Analyze problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs.
- Follow team-specific guidelines for product group engagement to ensure timely resolution of customer issues.
- Document all technical inquiries and customer-reported problems in the customer tracking database including the nature of the inquiry, and the resolution recommended. Multi-task, prioritize and organize all calls and e-mails sent to you and assigned to you.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- minimum 1 – 2 years technical support experience
- Education in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar discipline is preferred, though comparable knowledge and proof of learning ability, through job experience, is also acceptable.
- Clear thinker with excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong problem-solving/troubleshooting skills
- Professional and effective communications skills – both verbal and written.
- Ability to effectively interact and maintain professionalism with customers at all levels via phone and email.
- Working knowledge of computer operating systems.
- Knowledge of CRM Tools and Helpdesk Pro software is preferable
- Effective multi-tasking/organizational skills
- Must be able to work autonomously as well as with a team
- Excellent work ethic
- Works effectively with little instruction on day-to-day work and general instructions on new projects or assignments.
- Able to work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Ability to interact professionally with senior internal and external personnel.
- Knowledge of IP based networks and technologies.
- Working in a 24/7/365 shift schedule